Report a Hazard
At airports, safety is our first priority. The reporting of hazards and safety concerns is a key part of the Airport’s Safety Management System (SMS).
What should I report?
- Any hazard to aviation safety
- Damage to aircraft
- Damage to building
- Injury to airside staff
- Aircraft incident
- Airfield lighting system outage
- Airside Vehicle Operators Permit infraction
- Airside construction infraction
- Bird/wildlife activity
- Foreign object debris – article(s)
- Foreign object debris – pavement
- Fuel spill
- Near-miss vehicle/aircraft
- Airside safety issue – general
Why should I report?
Incidents/hazards can be tracked and analyzed. Corrective actions can then be planned. We can't fix what we don't know about.
How do I report?
I am an employee, contractor or tenant at the airport:
- 1. Report to your supervisor/manager for action.
- 2. Fill out the Incident, Hazard, or Suggestion Reporting Form and submit as indicated on the form. These reports do not replace your company's internal safety incident reporting.
I am a member of the public:
- 1. Fill out the Incident, Hazard, or Suggestion Reporting Form and submit as indicated on the form.
What happens after I report?
You will be contacted with an acknowledgement of receipt of your report, and you will be advised of the final outcome.
You can also report anonymously, but we will be unable to follow up.