ACRD on Twitter

Whats New

The ACRD is updating its current Zoning Bylaw. There's still an opportunity to provide input.
Harvesting activities are planned to begin adjacent to the trail on Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
ContactsAgricultureBuilding Permits & Inspections MapsOfficial Community PlansPlanning & Development ResourcesProjects & InitiativesZoning Bylaw


NOTE: The Planning and Development Department is experiencing higher than normal call and email volumes and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

To find information related to a property (zoning, setbacks, land use, Development Permits Areas, etc.), building permits or inspections, please review information on the Planning and Development Resources webpage ( before contacting the Planning and Development.

Planning applications or property inquiries, or to submit planning application documents electronically contact:
Building permit and inspection inquiries, or to submit building permit documents electronically contact:
Bylaw complaints or inquiries contact:

Note: All bylaw complaints need to be submitted in writing to the email below.

External agency contacts: