ACRD on Twitter

Whats New

Follow the link to find out more details on this seven-day boil water advisory.
The entrance to the Emergency Department at WCGH will change from September 26-30, 7 am - 7 pm.

Bylaw Enforcement

The Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (ACRD) has regulatory bylaws covering land use, open burning, noise, building, dangerous dogs, signs, soil removal, and unsightly premises. As per the ACRD Bylaw Enforcement Policy (adopted November 2021), Bylaw Enforcement is, for the most part, complaint driven. Complaints and reports of alleged contraventions must be made in writing and submitted to ACRD Bylaw Enforcement in person, by mail, by fax, or by email.

ACRD Bylaw Enforcement Services Links

  • List of ACRD Bylaws (link)
  • Bylaw Enforcement Policy 2021 (PDF)
  • Bylaw Notice Enforcement Bylaw PS1008 (Ticketing (PDF)
  • If you would like to submit a complaint regarding a potential contravention of an ACRD bylaw, please fill out the Bylaw Enforcement Complaint Form (link below) and submit by email, mail, fax or dropped off to the office. All contact information is listed below.

    Bylaw Enforcement Complaint Form (PDF)
ACRD Bylaw Enforcement Services Contact Information

For additional information or if you have any questions, please contact us:

Address: 3008 Fifth Avenue, Port Alberni, B.C. V9Y 2E3
Phone: 250-720-2700
Fax: 250-723-1327