ACRD on Twitter


contruction picThe Regional District Office often acts as a clearing house for people with questions or problems stemming from zoning, subdivision, crown leases or Regional District Bylaws. However, many enquiries concern matters where the Regional District has no jurisdiction and the questioner is forced to go to another government office.

The intention of this section is to reduce some of the time spent trying to find information. We want to try and eliminate the feeling of getting the run-around.

To do this, a collection of frequently asked questions is listed and the proper source for the answer is indicated. The questions are grouped together, for convenience, under the Process pull down menu at the top or the headings to the left. A list of addresses and telephone numbers of the agencies mentioned in this material is also provided.