- 1 completed Building Permit Application
- 2 sets of plans that include foundation layout and details, floor plans and point loads, roof plan and point loads, cross section, north/south/east/west elevation drawings
- 1 site plan showing location of existing and proposed structures on property. Note: any structure within 20 feet of a given setback will require a registered BC Land Survey.
- 1 recent certificate of title (can be obtained at a Land Titles registry agent).
- Proof of Island Health Filing of Sewerage System Form.
- 1 homeowner protection form approved by the homeowner protection office. Forms can be obtained from the Homeowner Protection Office 1-800-407-7757.
Building Bylaw PS1005-5 For further information contact the Building Inspector at 720-2700.