ACRD Emergency Program
"To provide planning, support and leadership in emergency management to our community in order to protect people, property and the environment in the event of an emergency or disaster."
Be Prepared......Know the Risks......Have a Plan!
Under bylaw, the Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (ACRD) is responsible for emergency planning for the Alberni Valley which includes the following:
- City of Port Alberni
- Electoral Area "B" (Beaufort)
- Electoral Area "D" (Sproat Lake)
- Electoral Area "E" (Beaver Creek); and
- Electoral Area "F" (Cherry Creek)
Under the British Columbia Emergency Program Act, the ACRD is also responsible for emergency planning for Electoral Area "A" (Bamfield) and Electoral Area "C" (Long Beach). The Districts of Tofino and Ucluelet are responsible for their own emergency planning.
ACRD Emergency Program Downloads
- Long Beach Emergency Plan 2020 (PDF)
- Bamfield Emergency Plan 2019 (PDF)
- Alberni Valley ESS Plan 2019 (PDF)
- MIECM Emergency Preparedness Workbook 2017 (PDF)
- Alberni Valley Emergency Plan 2014 (PDF)