Eagle Rock on the Stamp River
|| The following information is required upon application for a building permit. If all items listed below are not attached, the permit application will not be accepted.
- 1 completed Building Permit Application
- 2 sets of plans that include foundation layout and details, floor plans and point loads, roof plan and point loads, cross section, north/south/east/west elevation drawings
- 1 site plan showing location of existing and proposed structures on property. Note: any structure within 20 feet of a given setback will require a registered BC Land Survey.
- 1 recent certificate of title (can be obtained at the Regional District Office).
- Proof of VIHA Filing of Sewerage System Form.
- 1 homeowner protection form approved by the homeowner protection office. Forms can be obtained from the Homeowner Protection Office 1-800-407-7757.
Agency Contact List
Download the Building Permit Application Form Package
The charge for building permits is based on the value of the construction authorized by the permit.
If the building cost is $100,000.00 the fee would be approximately $624.00
Building Bylaw PS1005-5
For further information contact
the Building Inspector at 720-2700.