Alberni-Clayoquot Health NetworkAir Quality Council Web DirectoryBear Smart InfoCommunity LinksEmergency PreparednessFire DepartmentsFireworks PermitsHighway 19 Connector to Highway 4 Route StudyImage GalleryParks & TrailsRegional District InformationSproat Lake Marine PatrolTransit SystemWest Coast Multiplex Society
Alberni-Clayoquot Health Network
AV Vital Signs Survey ACHN Call for Table of Partner Members and November Updates
of health change!
of health change!
Who are we?The Alberni Clayoquot Health Network is a mechanism for citizens working and living in the regional district to come together and speak with a collective voice on health issues and share ideas and resources to build healthier communities. The Network aims to improve health and well being and focus on the social determinants of health.
Through a grant from the Vancouver Island Health Authority to the Alberni Clayoquot Regional District, the network aims to:
- involve a variety of sectors which have the potential to impact on the determinants of health.
- involve stakeholders in an ongoing process of deliberation, needs assessment and priority setting
- focus on setting priorities and mobilize solutions that build on community assets and strength
- enhance the skills, abilities, resources, and commitment of communities and community members to care for each other, nurture unique talents and leadership, and act on challenges and opportunities the community faces.
- impact the health and vitality of Alberni-Clayoquot communities in a positive, sustainable manner through collaboration, education, communication and cooperation.
- local organizations
- school district
- First Nations/ Metis
- other networks
- Send us an email and ask to join our network list
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter!
- 'Like' us on Facebook Alberni-Clayoquot Health Network
- Stay tuned for and attend our regional events.
- Everyone is Welcome!