Zoning Bylaw Update
ZONING (LAND USE) BYLAW PUBLIC OPEN HOUSESThe Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (ACRD) has begun rewriting the Zoning (Land Use) Bylaw for the entire Regional District. It is important to the ACRD that the opportunity to provide comment and/or input on this project is offered to residents and property owners of the Regional District. Public input and knowledge is essential to the successful development of this bylaw!
ACRD Planning Staff will be hosting a series of Public Open Houses in June. Please feel welcome to attend the Open House in your area!
- AREA 'B' - BEAUFORT AREA: Tuesday, June 14th, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm in the Beaver Creek Community Hall - 8505 Beaver Creek Road, Port Alberni
- AREA 'F' - CHERRY CREEK: Wednesday, June 15th, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm at the Cherry Creek Community Hall - 3720 Moore Road, Port Alberni
- AREA 'E' - BEAVER CREEK: Thursday, June 16th, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm in the Beaver Creek Fire Hall - 6038 Beaver Creek Road, Port Alberni
- AREA 'C' - LONG BEACH: Monday June 20th, 4:00 - 7:00 pm in Activity Room #1 at the Ucluelet Community Centre - 500 Matterson Drive, Ucluelet
- AREA 'A' - BAMFIELD: Thursday, June 23rd, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm in the Bamfield Fire Hall - 352 Pachena Road, Bamfield
- AREA 'D' - SPROAT LAKE: Monday, June 27th, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm in the Sproat Lake Community Hall - 9346 Bomber Base Road, Port Alberni
If you have any questions, please call the ACRD office at 250-720-2700 to speak with Mike Irg, Manager of Planning and Development or Charity Hallberg Dodds, Planning Assistant.Beaufort Zoning Update Map Cherry Creek Zoning Update Map Beaver Creek Zoning Update Map Area C Zoning Update Map Area A Zoning Update Map Sproat Lake Zoning Update Map Summary of New Zones